Darlene Arias presents...
Tips for Sellers
Not all real estate licensees are the same! Licensees who are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) are the only real estate professionals that can call themselves REALTORS®. At Arias Links Realty we are all REALTORS® that adhere to NAR’s strict Code of Ethics based on professionalism and protection of the public. Therefore, if you are SELLING your home it pays to work with our company and our REALTORS®.
Here’s what we can help you do:
• Give you current, up-to-date information regarding market conditions
• Help you determine a sale price for your home based on a comparable market analysis that includes an analysis of properties in your area that are also for sale and that have sold recently
• Provide you with information regarding the different types of loans that are available to buyers and how that impacts your bottom line
• Give you tips on how to prepare and optimize your property for showing your property to prospective buyers
• Market your property to other real estate agents and to the public
• Present offers to you in a timely manner and walk you through the proposed contract in detail
• Stay at your side and guide you throughout the entire process all the way through closing
Here’s what you can do:
• Prepare your home by cleaning and decluttering it
• Consider using a professional stager to optimize your home for showings
• Curb appeal is important. Clean your yard and focus on the front entrance
• Make any necessary repairs and consider having a home inspection to identify potential problem areas
• If you're selling a home with pets, you might want to make temporary living arrangements for them while you show the house
• Price your home competitively - price it to sell - not to keep!
• Remember, you only get one chance—and sometimes only three seconds or so—to make a great first impression on potential buyers. Make it count!