Darlene Arias presents...
Tips for Buyers
If you’re like most people, the decision to purchase a home will be the most expensive “move” you will ever make. It can be daunting, exhausting, frustrating, and confusing - very emotional! As professional REALTORS®, at Arias Links Realty we are here to help ease the tension and walk you through the entire process with tenacity and confidence!
Here’s what we can do for you:
• Provide you with resources to assist you in your home search
• Provide you with objective information about each property you may be interested in
• Schedule showings and accompany you to see the properties you’ve chosen to see
• Present your offer and help you negotiate for the fairest price
• Prepare all of the necessary documents to complete the transaction once you’ve chosen your home
• Help you navigate your way through the process each step of the way
Here’s what you can do:
• Get pre-qualified! Meet with a lender and figure out how much you can afford - know your buying power
• Assess the different types of available loans, interest rates and closing costs. Pick the one that is best for you
• Stick to your budget by being honest with yourself. Take into consideration all debts, spending habits, cost of living, possible home maintenance and utilities, etc.
• Assess the neighborhood in the morning and in the evening, including schools, shopping, etc.
• Obtain the necessary home inspections and assess them carefully
• Prepare for closing by not making any purchases that could affect your credit score
• ENJOY your new home - you deserve it!